The term “Sales Funnel” is bandied about a fair bit, and I am sure a lot of people don’t really know what it is exactly.
The video below examines the basics of a sales funnel and how it is an essential process to understand if you want to maximise your income online.
Setting up a sales funnel is simple in essence, although it is tricky coordinating the various processes that you have to master. That can include video marketing, copywriting, mastering autoresponders and the best use of popovers.
Also, there are different ways to arrange your funnel things to make your sales higher.
But, having said that, it’s better if you get something up there than agonising over getting every last detail right. As long as you have the basics, that will work to get you started. You can always improve things later.
Also, it’s better to get 3 or 4 basic funnels up there and let the public tell you which ones they like. That way you are more likely to get a winner. Taking forever to complete one funnel and then launching it is too likely to produce a failure – and then you have wasted your time.
Internet marketing really is a numbers game – and sales funnels are no exception: spend your time getting your funnels out there and see which one the market like. Then you know you will be spending your time developing products which will definitely sell.
Following this it’s just a matter a maximising your income by tweaking every part of the sales funnel – your sales process.
Check out the video.
This is one of a series of posts about sales funnels:
- What are sales funnels? An overview. The basics of sales funnels. (This post.)
- What are sales funnels? More detail. The different types of sales funnel – from simple to more complex.
- Developing my sales funnel process 1. The processes I went through to develop my sales funnel for one site.
- Developing my sales funnel process 2. Continued…
- Developing my sales funnel process 3. Continued…